Thursday 6 June 2019

Permaculture

Hi everyone. Today I talks about my opinion of permaculture. Previously I listened about permaculture but I had not paid attention because I did not understand the difference with agroecology or organic agriculture. But with the video "7 Food Forests in 7 minutes with Geoff Lawton" I understood it. :D
I liked so much permaculture because is respectful with environmental and I love it. My mom have a land in south of Chile and I'd like seed fruit trees and crops from etic permaculture in that place.
Basically, permaculture search seed trees and crops and form a stable forest. That is, a forest does not need our help. In the video, the subject does inoculate with Rhizobium the soil to legume crops can does release Nitrogen in their nodules to the rest crops and trees, from this form we don't need apply agrochemistry to soil. There are so much forms to respect the environmental!
We need preserved the planet for the next generations and permaculture is good for that. <3
See you.

2 comments:

  1. nice point of view ailenn, we need have more sustainable

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you ailenn and i was confuse with the permaculture and the agroecology but with the video is all more clearer.

    ReplyDelete