Friday 14 June 2019

Subjects of this semester



Hi :) in this post I will write about my subjects in this semester. This is my nineth semester and I have six subjects: English communication III, Organic recycling, General physics, Production Management and Postproduction of Fruit Trees I, Practice's degree IV and Soil physics.

My favourite subject right now is Soil physics because I think this theme is very interesting, we have so much practical activities and I love it because it's easier to learn in this way. The professor is Oscar Seguel, he is and expert in soil and he sympathizes a lot with me because we share the love for dogs haha :)
Organic recycling is my other subject favourite because the teacher took us to see a composting plant and I loved it. Most of the time she teaches us how to recycle organic waste.

Production Management and Postproduction of Fruit Trees I better known as "Fruti I" it's a subject that I'm studying for th second time :( but I mention it because this time I have learned a lot about fruit growing and I find it very interesting, unlike last year, which I did not like and therefore I did not study it.

Courage, companions, there is little left for the end!

1 comment:

  1. wow I hvae 6 subjects too, but for me have been a lil easy haha

    ReplyDelete