Thursday 18 April 2019

My dream

Hi classmates and teacher:

In this post I talk about my dream's child. When I was 10 years old I rescue a baby dog from the street.  I take care of them but this dog was very sick. Finally the dog die. From then on I rescued and adopted a lot of cats and dogs because I discovered my love for the animals. Since I decided study veterinary medicine. When I go to high school, I thought if I study veterinary medicine, I don't has sufficient money for live because I want help the animals not collect for that. Then I decided to study  a "green" career. In first option was Ingenería en medio ambiente, but in PSU 2013 I don't has a sufficient score. In 2014 I take PSU again but my score was not sufficient again. Then I looked others careers. I finally decided to study Agriculturist in University of Chile.
My dream for the animals it's living in me today. I want to study Tecnical veterinay when I finish the agriculturist career.


3 comments:

  1. wow you love alots the animals, that nice. good luck on your life maria bless bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire your passion for helping animals! we should all be able to realize the evil actions that humans do :'(

    ReplyDelete